Vintage Mustang Forums

Vintage Mustang Forums (https://forums.vintage-mustang.com/)
-   1964 1/2 through 1966 Mustangs For Sale (https://forums.vintage-mustang.com/1964-1-2-through-1966-mustangs-sale/)
-   -   65 coupe ex 6 cyl all new v8 302 front to rear (https://forums.vintage-mustang.com/1964-1-2-through-1966-mustangs-sale/1068329-65-coupe-ex-6-cyl-all-new-v8-302-front-rear.html)

jgstang 07-04-2017 05:32 PM

65 coupe ex 6 cyl all new v8 302 front to rear

1965 ford mustang coupe original 6 cyl car changed to V8 302 auto that i have owned for atleast 8 years.....the following is etheir new or rebuilt! complete rebuilt 302 4bbl motor with all the plug wires/plugs/dist/etc done with a little rv cam and less than 200 miles, complete rebuilt c-4 auto trans, sterring inner and outters,upper and lower control arms,idler arm,sway bar bushings,struts bushings,shocks front/rear,granada disc brake change over with brake hose's,front disc pads,rear end axle bearings,rear end third member ? dont remember but most likely,rear drums,rear brake shoes,rear brake wheel cylinders,U-joints,fuel tank,fuel tank sender,alt,feul pump,water pump,radiator,all hoses,belt,complete dual exhaust system,trans mount,both motor mounts,carpet,custom front seats,custom auto shifter,h-liner. the engain bay and undercarrage was completely cleaned and painted, i'm sure other stuff was done that i am probably forgetting.....dont remember if i have the title or not but i will get it if i can't find it, i drove this car home from 15 miles away and it was tight,beefy sounding and ran very strong!! that was a few years ago and its been sitting in storage ever since with a few start ups and that is it, i was going to finish the minor body work and paint it but that never happend! the older gentelmen i got it from worked at a big tire company/ front end shop in grassvalley ca and they did all the work.it has differant wheels/tires now that will need replaced. its not real pretty but its pretty darn straight with no rust... asking 7500. i'm working on the pictures and will post soon. [email protected]

jgstang 07-04-2017 06:19 PM

Feethurt 09-25-2017 12:19 PM

Still available?
Picture 16/31 almost looks like a rust hole in the frame rail?

mawa 09-28-2017 11:13 AM

I have thought about doing this, but how manything you need to eschange apart of the engine?
Thanks

awhtx 09-28-2017 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mawa (Post 9347122)
I have thought about doing this, but how manything you need to eschange apart of the engine?

I believe 22GT recently posted a list of everything that needs to be changed to convert a 6 cylinder Mustang to a V8 and the list was very long. It would be easier and cheaper to buy a completely rusted out donor car that it would be to try to locate all of the required parts individually.

mawa 09-29-2017 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by awhtx (Post 9348226)
I believe 22GT recently posted a list of everything that needs to be changed to convert a 6 cylinder Mustang to a V8 and the list was very long. It would be easier and cheaper to buy a completely rusted out donor car that it would be to try to locate all of the required parts individually.

That is what I thought, then maybe I just put a wider exhaust and a turbo. :grin2: