1965 2+2 "A" Code Easy Rust Free Project - Vintage Mustang Forums

post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-01-2017, 07:30 PM Thread Starter

1965 2+2 "A" Code Easy Rust Free Project

Due to health reasons, I have decided to sell my Mustang that I have owned for over 20 years. This is a southern car that is rust free. It is a 1965 2+2 fastback "A" code 289/225HP, 4 speed, with front disc brakes. I disassembled the car over 15 years ago and have worked on it through the years as time and money permitted. The shell was professionally media blasted, and the bare body was very nice with no visible damage ever. Then self etching primer was applied, then urethane primer followed, DuPont base coat / clear coat and the color is raven black. This is a show quality job by an experienced professional. The belly of the car was also detailed. A front suspension kit was purchased and installed, including control arms, tie rod ends, and all bushings. The brake rotors and calipers are new. The car currently has a "9" rear end out of a 65 "K" code car. All of the body parts are painted and ready to install, all of the interior parts both metal and fiberglass are painted satin black and ready to install. The car has 4 new Torque Thrust wheels and 4 new tires. That is where the car is today. Also included with the original parts will be over $1500. in new parts including but not limited to carpet set, headliner, door panels, all weather stripping, bumpers, fuel tank w/ sending unit, gas cap, tail light lens and bezels, parking lights, heater core, windshield and rear glass gaskets, and lots more that is not coming to mind right now. The door glass and back glass are very nice, but I do not have a good windshield. I do not have an engine or transmission. So if you are looking for an easy project with a lot of the hard work already done, then this may be the one especially if you are sitting on a an engine and transmission that needs a new home. This car is well on it's way to being a beautiful Mustang. I am located approximately 10 miles east of downtown Kansas city Mo. in Independence Mo. 64056. The price is $22,500. and the terms are cash. The new owner will be responsible for any transportation costs. For questions or pictures, you can email me at [email protected]

<br>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-02-2017, 04:10 PM

Jack,I was your high bidder on ebay and my generous offer still stands.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-03-2017, 11:31 AM Thread Starter

2+2 Near Kansas City

I do appreciate your offer, but still thinking about the generosity part of it. Wish you were close enough to inspect it in person and see what it really is. Complete "A" code body with good title, painted, all new suspension, "9" rear end, plus over $1500. in new parts including new wheels and tires.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Vintage Mustang Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page