Looks like a very nice car.... A bit high on the price though...Would think somewhere in the 26K-31K Range would be right for this car since its a C-Code car.
Was the car an A/C car
? It has an A/C Factory Console, but no A/C.....
Not tearing this car apart here, but some small things that could be "improved" very cheaply on the car to make it more correct....
1. The Block is painted '66 and newer Ford Corporate Blue instead of '65 Black..
2. The Aircleaner and Valve Cover are '66 and newer... The ones you have were not available in '65...but came in '66 and later.
3. Seatbelts aren't Originals...but aftermarket. Good or refinished Originals either standard or deluxe belts should be located...
4. Horns are '66 and newer type horns. '65 had totally different mounting brackets.
5. Door End caps (small round metal covers cover adjustment bolts) should be painted the car's Body Color
6. Front GT Grille should not be painted Black, but painted the correct '65 Silver/Blue-Gray
7. Dash was cut/hacked for a Modern 70's-90's Radio, but has a nice cover has been put in its place (This is considered major and should be figured into price of car for any buyer). Not much can be done other than to weld in a new dash patch piece or entire replacement '65 dash from a donor. That costs $$$$ to fix correctly.
8. If A/C isn't added back to the car, a factory long console should be put in its place. The factory A/C Console looks kind of silly being there with no A/C being there.
If anyone is seriously going to show this car in any MCA or AACA events... The above 8 things must be fixed..
Other than what I can see. The car was refinished very, very nicely... Nice Kudos to whomever painted/did bodywork on the car. It was done the way it should be done. Good Luck with the sale...She's a beauty!
Melbourne, FL (Formerly from Long Island, NY!)
1965 Mustang Convertible 200cid I6, 3spd Manual (Soon to be swapped for a '65 Date Coded C4!)
1966 Mustang Sprint 200 Registry Owner/Moderator
1966 Mustang Sprint 200 Convertible 200cid I6, C4 Auto
2007 Mustang V6 Convertible w/ Pony Package
Getting Ready for the 2020 Melbourne, FL MCA Nationals!