1966 Mustang Springtime Yellow K-code Fastback - Bucks County, PA
Up for sale is my 1966 Springtime Yellow K-code Fastback (rare color for the K-code option) with a 289 HiPO engine and 59,922 original miles on the odometer. This K-code Mustang started its life in the MD/WV area, and was well known in the late 60s early 70s where it was successfully drag-raced by its first owner. Its original 289 HiPO engine is long gone but has been replaced with a 289 HiPO engine rebuilt by Doug Meyers, one of the best Ford engine builders in Eastern PA. Specific changes made to the car include:
- Car has been restored with her racing history in mind.
- Engine has an original/rebuilt manual choke Ford 600cfm carburetor.
- Engine has an original/rebuilt button-top fuel pump.
- Engine compartment retains its original Buck-tag.
- A T-5 manual transmission has been installed to reduce revs while driving on highway (original to the car Close Ratio Toploader is boxed and goes with the car).
- Rear gear ratio is 3:50.
- Koni Classic shocks all around.
- All parts removed that are original to the car have been tagged/bagged (e.g., fasteners, etc.) and go with the car.
This K-code Mustang has placed 3rd at the Ford Nationals out in Carlisle in the Stock Ford Mustang class, has won Celebrity Choice at the Carlisle Ford Nationals, has taken First place at the New Hope Auto Show, and is a consistent winner at other car shows she is entered in.
This is a beautifully restored Mustang - asking $52,000. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have.
Last edited by Rainier42; 07-28-2019 at 10:22 AM.