1966 Factory Original GT Convertible - Vintage Mustang Forums

post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-18-2003, 10:51 AM Thread Starter

First, I would love to see more pictures of this car. I would suggest for a car that is this desirable, you are going to get tons of email. I would think it would be to your advantage to place all your pictures of the car on a website that others can access and then refer them to that site... that will save you answering hundreds of emails.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-18-2003, 11:18 AM

The car for sale is shown below. I will provide interested buyers as many photos as they think they need to see in order to truly understand the quality of this car. I am in the process of completing a total restoration (concours w/cobra dress-up kit) of the engine compartment. The car will be completed and available for personal inspection on or after the day of the Knott's Fabulous Ford Forever show in Buena Park, CA. on Sunday, April 27.

This car has 84,000 original miles on a numbers matching A code 289/C4 automatic trans. drivetrain. The car is a documented factory prepared GT model, complete with pony interior, interior decor group, and styled steel wheels. The original owner had a rally-pac and a full console added. The car is also equipped with factory air conditioning, and has several rare interior options such as retractable delux seat belts, a seat belt warning light and a locking glove box.

The car's exterior color is the correct nightmist blue (color code K). The interior is black (original, unrestored and very, very clean). The top is white (non-correct), and in near-new condition. The rear plastic window is clear with no clouding whatsoever.

Please e-mail me for the selling price, and a comprehensive list of options, features and history of the car, as well as a detailed list of the components used to restore the engine bay to better than new condition.

I am offering the car here in hopes that a suitable VMF'r might buy this car prior to my offering it up to the auction community. That said, this car is not for bargain hunters. Please inquire accordingly.

[email protected]
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-18-2003, 11:18 AM

true, but I don't mind combing through the e-mails to gage the interest level and the temperature of the market. There will be a photo album link posted in the near future. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Vintage Mustang Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page