'66 Coupe 289 C4 Long Island, NY Best Offer - Vintage Mustang Forums

post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-22-2003, 05:01 PM

I have for sale a '66 coupe. Original 6 cyl car. Engine is now a 289, tranny is a 3 speed auto. It has Edelbrock Perf. RPM intake, 600 cfm carb, hedman hedders, xpipe exhaust, 140 amp alternator, electric fan, 3:80 gears that need to be installed, new gas tank, cowl hood (also have original), spoilered trunk (have original), shelby rims (look like vintage 48's), MSD blaster 3 coil, MSD billet distributor, MSD 3A ignition box. Was running great before I installed the MSD, never got the timing correct and am in the process of fixing it. Lots of other stuff too much to list. Needs the cowls to be replaced as well as parts of the floor. Parts of trunk also victims of rust. Body is straight, paint is fading and has chips/scratches. Pictures availible at http://www.geocities.com/sixtysix289/mustang.html Contact me at [email protected] Best offer. Located on Long Island, NY. Forgive me if I left anything out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Vintage Mustang Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page