Vintage Mustang Forums

Vintage Mustang Forums (https://forums.vintage-mustang.com/)
-   1964 1/2 through 1966 Mustangs For Sale (https://forums.vintage-mustang.com/1964-1-2-through-1966-mustangs-sale/)
-   -   1965 Fastback 51K orig. 2+2 - 3 sp. V8 - Plenty of documentation (https://forums.vintage-mustang.com/1964-1-2-through-1966-mustangs-sale/428671-1965-fastback-51k-orig-2-2-3-sp-v8-plenty-documentation.html)

02-04-2004 02:37 AM

:( Not too happy to say that I am forced to sell my 1965 Wimbeldon White 51,000 orig. mile 99% rust free car.
Check out the pics at 1965 Ford Mustang
OR Click on #6 It's the White FB
So here's the situation...
My business was really cookin' in the fall of 03 - I've owned several classics - and wanted another that was origional, rust free, low miles & etc... I found this one - on the VMF -
It was being sold by "smittys65fstbk" on VMF - (Very cool guy - See his orig. post with great pics here: Orig. Post
So - we struck a deal -- & I hired "70GCode" to deliver it! -- WOW was I excited!
So - I ordered the Wilwood front disc conversion with a new MC & Stainless lines (Not installed yet)
The 1406 eldlbrock RPM performer with matching intake of course -- (that is installed) (have orig. parts - intake, carb & etc) and drove it around a bit -- (even went to a VMF GTG at applebee's in Liberty with [color:"red"] bob[/color] & a few more midwest VMFers... (Hi guys)
and then my biggest client stuck me for some HUGE Money! - I closed one of my operations and have been struggling to keep the other two going...

Well - I need the cash for the business - so - My big plans for all new base-coat-clear paint, new wheels & etc.. were never completed - and It's just been sitting in the Garage here in KC (I didn't want to start the paint & etc... unless I knew I could finish -- (which I cannot)

The condition --
Jut a bit of rust (dime size) on front corner of pass. door...
and about a dime size spot behind the rear driver wheel -- (Sanding these out should be a snap)

All panels are orig. - Never been wrecked - Interior is all orig. no- rips, tears or overly worn areas... (palimino)
Underside is AWESOME - ! -
Cowl -- RUST FREE
Engine Runs PERFECT
Shifts smooth - Great clutch Very reliable car!
Factory air (Ice Cold)
Factory Tint
Power steering (factory)
Style Steel Wheels (w/ BFG rubber)
Dual Exhaust (with trumpets)
Day / night mirror -
All documentation - including a letter from the guy who's now in his 70's who bought the car in KC & took it to Oklahoma -
TONS OF RECEIPTS! - documentation glaore!
Originally a KC car (DSO 53 ) Was sold to a guy in Oklahoma - then went ot FL to retire - (haha) - Then to Boston MA Where Smittys65 - owned it for 3 years -
Codes are as follows:
VIN: 5F09C710683
Body - 63A
Color M
Trim 29
Date 23A
Axle 6
Trans 1

Asking what I have in it $14,700.00
I'd rather see a VMFer get the car than someone off the auction site --
Call me at 913-422-1300 OR 913-515-0474 - or email [email protected]

Thanks for your interest --