1965 Fastback 51K orig. 2+2 - 3 sp. V8 - Plenty of documentation - Vintage Mustang Forums

post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-04-2004, 02:37 AM

Not too happy to say that I am forced to sell my 1965 Wimbeldon White 51,000 orig. mile 99% rust free car.
Check out the pics at 1965 Ford Mustang
OR Click on #6 It's the White FB
So here's the situation...
My business was really cookin' in the fall of 03 - I've owned several classics - and wanted another that was origional, rust free, low miles & etc... I found this one - on the VMF -
It was being sold by "smittys65fstbk" on VMF - (Very cool guy - See his orig. post with great pics here: Orig. Post
So - we struck a deal -- & I hired "70GCode" to deliver it! -- WOW was I excited!
So - I ordered the Wilwood front disc conversion with a new MC & Stainless lines (Not installed yet)
The 1406 eldlbrock RPM performer with matching intake of course -- (that is installed) (have orig. parts - intake, carb & etc) and drove it around a bit -- (even went to a VMF GTG at applebee's in Liberty with [color:"red"] bob[/color] & a few more midwest VMFers... (Hi guys)
and then my biggest client stuck me for some HUGE Money! - I closed one of my operations and have been struggling to keep the other two going...

Well - I need the cash for the business - so - My big plans for all new base-coat-clear paint, new wheels & etc.. were never completed - and It's just been sitting in the Garage here in KC (I didn't want to start the paint & etc... unless I knew I could finish -- (which I cannot)

The condition --
Jut a bit of rust (dime size) on front corner of pass. door...
and about a dime size spot behind the rear driver wheel -- (Sanding these out should be a snap)

All panels are orig. - Never been wrecked - Interior is all orig. no- rips, tears or overly worn areas... (palimino)
Underside is AWESOME - ! -
Cowl -- RUST FREE
Engine Runs PERFECT
Shifts smooth - Great clutch Very reliable car!
Factory air (Ice Cold)
Factory Tint
Power steering (factory)
Style Steel Wheels (w/ BFG rubber)
Dual Exhaust (with trumpets)
Day / night mirror -
All documentation - including a letter from the guy who's now in his 70's who bought the car in KC & took it to Oklahoma -
TONS OF RECEIPTS! - documentation glaore!
Originally a KC car (DSO 53 ) Was sold to a guy in Oklahoma - then went ot FL to retire - (haha) - Then to Boston MA Where Smittys65 - owned it for 3 years -
Codes are as follows:
VIN: 5F09C710683
Body - 63A
Color M
Trim 29
Date 23A
Axle 6
Trans 1

Asking what I have in it $14,700.00
I'd rather see a VMFer get the car than someone off the auction site --
Call me at 913-422-1300 OR 913-515-0474 - or email [email protected]

Thanks for your interest --
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Vintage Mustang Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page