65 Restomod Fastback Project - Vintage Mustang Forums

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-25-2006, 12:05 AM Thread Starter

1965 Fastback “Restomod” Semi Project Car. This was previously running a High Performance 302 EFI with a 5 Speed Trans recently, the previous owner kept the Hi-Po engine and 5 Speed Trans but gave me another 302 EFI engine which I was told was a runner out of a stock 89 GT Mustang. I believe everything is still there for the install of the EFI system.( Computer, Harness, Mass Air, accelerator Cable, fuel return system, etc. Car also has Clutch pedals with cable system is still there as is the 5 speed cross member, New White Paint is better than average but a couple deep scratches happened while in storage, new black interior, R model Shelby front apron and Shelby Hood, 67 Shelby style rear spoiler and end caps, almost all exterior chrome and moldings are new. It has nice 95 GT Mustang Leather Seats. I will include a set of Granada Spindles with Disc Brakes. Car also has an oversized front swaybar. Almost $2500 in new parts. The price is $12,995 OBO. I would keep the 95 seats and deduct $300. Stock seats available. The car “roller” rims and tires waiting for your rims and tires of your choice. Email [email protected] for Pics. Thanks Paul

67 Shelby GT500
65 Shelby GT350
70 Boss 302's x 7
64 1/2 "K" Coupe
67 "K" GT FB with Deluxe Interior
65 "K" Coupes x 2 (1 GT w/Pony)
66 GT "K" Fastback X 2 (1 GT w/Pony & 1 Restomod)
65 "K" Fastbacks X 3 (2 GT's 1 w/Pony Int)
67 GTA 390 Conv with Dlx Int
63 Splitwindow StingRay Vette (It is a good Chevy)
70 Conv Dlx Int "M" code with Factory Shaker
69 & 70 428 Cobra Jet Mach 1's x 3
71 Boss 351
Dozen more misc Fastback & Conv Mustangs
These cars are not for sale.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-01-2006, 12:17 AM

Hello:

Just confirming no rims or tires? Also, you're not sure if the engine is from an 89? Thanks for any info and good luck to you.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Vintage Mustang Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page