Modern Driveline Clutch Cable Kit--T5 Conversion Parts - Vintage Mustang Forums

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-28-2018, 01:17 PM Thread Starter

Modern Driveline Clutch Cable Kit--T5 Conversion Parts

Hi Guys,

I have the complete clutch cable kit from MDL for 67-68 Mustang/Cougars. I installed it but never ran it on the street--I went hydralic instead. Perfect condition however I slightly ground the top of the pedal bracket to help clear the cowl--only cosmetic (you of course can't see it under the dash). I can supply any pics you need. Here is the MDL link: Clutch Cable kit 1967-68 Mustang/Cougar

Here is the description from MDL: A Modern Driveline clutch cable kit is the perfect solution for T-5 and TKO cable operated bellhousing conversions. Using the stock clutch pedal, a bolt on adjustable pedal bracket provides the pulling action without welding. The firewall plate mounts behind the brake master or factory brake booster. The firewall is equipped with an easy to access adjustment that requires no tools. The clutch cable is not just some fox body cable, but one specifically designed for the early Mustang to fit ahead of the exhaust that then follows the oil pan flange. The cable housing is kept in place with mounting hardware using one of the oil pan bolts. The cable is connected to the cable fork with a fully adjustable rod end.

It sells for $259 from MDL...I'm asking $155 plus shipping. Drop me a note at [email protected]

Thanks!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cable Kit.jpg (36.4 KB, 14 views)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-07-2018, 03:08 PM Thread Starter

Sold

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Vintage Mustang Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page