1967-1968 Mustang Convertible Rear Seat $400 - Vintage Mustang Forums

post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-10-2018, 09:20 AM Thread Starter

1967-1968 Mustang Convertible Rear Seat $400

One complete back and bottom convertible rear seat cushion assemblies for correct for all 1964 1/2, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970 Ford Mustang, Shelby, Cougar convertibles. This is a mismatched set but they will work on all the years listed above. The convertible rear seat frames assemblies have never been reproduced, likely never will be, and are becoming increasingly harder and harder to find in non-rotted out/junk, and/or repairable condition. The bottom cushion (normally the worst of the two) on this set is excellent. The back will need a bit of work, repadded, and a couple of springs repaired but better than starting with nothing or cutting up/modifying a coupe which I have seen other do.

Price is $400. Shipping is $80.00 within the 48 US states. Far western and northeastern states may be higher. I do not make money on shipping. If shipping ends up being significantly higher than $80, I will notify you before shipping. If you do not wise to proceed after being given the quote, we can cancel the transaction. Due to their size when boxed up, I almost always lose money on shipping. If it happens to be significantly less, I will gladly return any significant overage.

Email direct: [email protected]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg s1.jpg (97.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg s2.jpg (97.1 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg s3.jpg (97.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg s5.jpg (100.1 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg s6.jpg (102.8 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg s8.jpg (97.6 KB, 5 views)

My Fords:

2000 Cobra R Mustang, #46 of 300 produced, Full Bassani exhaust

1966 Mustang GT Convertible, early Shelby serial numbered SN-60 Paxton supercharged, signed by Carroll, World Class T5, Rack & Pinion, multiple magazine features

1964 1/2 Mustang Convertible, F-Code 260, Auto, one of the first 200-300 Mustangs ever built.

2008 Explorer Sport Trac Adrenalin 4.6 3V, Six Speed

1995 Mustang GT Coupe, SN-93 Paxton Supercharged
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Vintage Mustang Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page