Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1967 K-Code Coupe ( Project car) $25K

4K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  dv68shelby 
#1 ·
I have a completely original and fully documented 67 GTA K-Code Coupe project car for sale. All of the rare K-Code parts are there and some parts such as Carburetor, Distributor, Fuel Pump, Alternator, Dash Cluster, Brake Booster, Valve Covers...have been professionally restored and remain in boxes. I have NOS rear quarters (red oxide) plus nice used sheet metal such as doors and front fenders in perfect rust free condition. I have most reproduction pieces needed to complete the restoration all new and in the original boxes. The car will need some rust repairs to the front floors and inner right apron. The rear quarter was finished but rather amateurishly and should be redone. The car is a roller and can be easily transported. I will have pictures available soon and can send to those interested but I don't know how to post here. I am asking $25K for everything or BO. This is definitely a worth while project and according to Marti Report this vehicle is one of three ever built (Red w/Black standard interior, GTA, Exterior Decor Group, Deluxe Seat-belts, Non-Tach car). If serious please call David at 716- 628-1288 or email at: dv68shelby@aol.com. Thanks for reading.

#2 ·
Not interested in buying, but that sounds like a real nice car. Will look sharp when done! Want to see pics when it is. Good luck with the sale.

#3 ·
Thanks for the comments! While this is a Metuchen built car it was built within three days of my 67 GT350 which I no longer own. I kept her for spare parts but never took any so everything is still with the car. I should mention I am not interested in parting out as several folks have inquired. I'm also not interested in any trades at this point either. This car really deserves to be restored and the next owner can part out should they desire. I have all ID tags including original build sheet and Marti Report. Please contact me should anyone need more information. Thanks -David

#4 ·
BUMP....Still available. Had a few interested parties but still no sale as of today. I've purchased a few more items for the car including a mint condition used original Dash Pad. While the car includes it's original Automatic transmission I do have a 4-speed (Rug-N1) close ratio transmission from a 67 GT350 completely rebuilt available separately. It includes the correct Z-bar, shifter assembly, clutch fork and bellhousing should the new buyer be interested. Should the car not sell in the next month or so it's going up on the rotisserie and I will just slowly restore and keep her. Those interested parties can reach me directly at 716 628-1288 for more information.Thanks for reading - David

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.