1969 Mach 1 H code - Vintage Mustang Forums

post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-04-2003, 05:21 PM

Listed this car a couple of days ago. PS, PDB, original air auto fold down tach in dash. Rebuilt motor and trans. New gas tank, new brakes and brake lines, calipers, rotors and bearings. Original grabber blue w/ white interior I think. 252-435-4867 Art 6000$ w/o rims shown on photos. Pictures are available on www.printroom.com under username dreamrides or search photo "1969 Mustang Mach 1" try the following link. http://www.printroom.com/EditAlbumPh...mp;image_id=13
Under side of car is very good, good original fp and torque boxes. Drivers door had a dent w/ an attempt at body work. Fenders/qtrs deck lid and hood are in good shape. Slight sureface rust top on drivers side. Car runs, the shifter is a quicksilver B&M that doesn't work right and can't get the car into park w/o playing with the shifter. If car is sold to vintage mustang user you must pay 50$ to paypal and I will do the same (total of 100$) to support the site. This is a requirement not an option or pay me the extra and I will donate the total. (this is how much it will cost to list and sell on e auction) thanks, art
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Vintage Mustang Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page