1969 Mustang Convertible - Page 2 - Vintage Mustang Forums

post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 02-27-2004, 12:19 AM Thread Starter

Both are real good questions. The previous owner said it ran great.............but I have only had it for about two months and have not had it running (or even tried).It was registered and plated through 2003 if that means anything. I have no idea about the front end either, does look tired....thats probably why it has the new kit. Wish I could give a better answer. I am selling because I was impulsive and bought mustang #3 and only have room for 2.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-04-2004, 12:10 PM Thread Starter

Last chance, $5000 firm before it goes to the forbidden site. Only 11,307 of these were built in 1969. Think Summer!
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-04-2004, 02:38 PM

yeah, you want to sell it so badly but when people ask you to check stuff out or get it running, you give us a hard time.

I get a little tired of having to say" do you come here often"

post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-04-2004, 07:54 PM Thread Starter

Stang32, I'm pretty sure I e-mailed you whatever you asked for. You wanted me to try and get it running so you would save on shipping, I told you I don't know how but would look, and I did. If I was a mechanic and had the money, I would be driving it around and not trying to sell. Don't buy it. Like I put in my post for all to see, it doesn't run, needs to be trailered, or did you miss that part?
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-06-2004, 12:17 PM Thread Starter

"I am going to try to look at it this weekend. Just had a baby (wife did)so nothing is getting done at the moment. Also waiting for it to warm up past 40 or so, so I can stay outside and not freeze my butt off. Do me a favor and e-mail me back Sunday or monday in case I don't get back to you right away.
Thanks and sorry.
Terry "

This is the "hard time" reply that Stang32 is referring to. I was being honest and still am. It does not run, I do not know how to get it to run. If someone who is interested or even knows how to "hot wire" one of these, please send me a detailed e-mail on how to and I will try. There is no key to the starter so needs to be done using the battery and wire.
post #21 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-19-2004, 09:07 PM Thread Starter

Sold
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Vintage Mustang Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page