Vintage Mustang Forums banner

69 428 Cobra Jet Mach-1

5K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Lizer 
#1 ·
I am selling a 69 Q code Mach-1. Its a project car but is well worth the effort. This car has been off the road since 92. The car has always been a southern car and has its original,block,heads,crank,rods and pistons. The block is standard bore. It is a very early production 69 from the Metuchen NJ plant. Car has both original fiberglass 1/4 end caps which were only on early 69 cars. The car also has its original body buck tag as well. Original color was silver jade with a black mach-1 interior. Car was painted resale red back in the 80's. Asking 18K. I have a deluxe Marti as well. Please P/M me for additional information and photos.

#5 ·
yeah bob, if that were in anyway true, then explain why at Christmas I sent you a merry Christmas text that you kindly responded to and since the first week of jan you would no longer respond to my texts, phone calls, or emails. THIS is the first response I have gotten from you since Christmas. like I have explained to others that asked me, I had every intention to finish the purchase with multiple attempts to reach you that I never received any reply what so ever. the least you could have done was tell me you got a better offer, I decided to keep the car, or I just don't want to sell you the car. but instead you chose to never respond much less try to reach me in any way. either way you try to spin this bob, you are the one in the wrong here. as I said earlier, good luck to you in your future deals.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.