1985 Mustang GT T-Tops 5 speed
1985 Ford Mustang GT w/ T-Tops and 5 speed
$6,000. Located near Salt Lake City, UT.
I'm the second owner- purchased from family friend in 2001. Had 101,000 miles at that point, so it's only had 51,000 miles added in the last 18 years. Starts, runs, drives, stops great. I drive it every now and then on nice weather days and I would have no concern jumping in and driving it anywhere. The car has been kept very factory original except for some tasteful suspension upgrades to make it handle like ití on rails and the Flowmaster exhaust system. It has been upkept very well and has been my baby for the past 18 years.
5 speed manual transmission
Last year of the Carbureted Mustangs!
Factory AC (needs recharged)
Power locks and windows
Factory cruise control
Interior completely redone few years ago (new upholstery, new carpeting, all panels re-dyed original color, Dynamat Extreme installed throughout car underneath carpeting). Comes with a brand new, custom ordered headliner in the factory color from TMI, ready to be installed. $300 item.
Original Oxford White paint. SVO gray trim paint touched up within the last year with correct paint from Latemodel Restoration.
Within last year (less than 500 miles since)
- Duraspark ignition control box
- Main electrical ignition wiring harness replaced ($380 harness!)
- Power Steering pump assembly
- Replaced window run channel weatherstripping (outside)
- Spark Plugs
RedLine fluids in trans and rear end ever since I've owned it.
- Pro 5.0 short throw shifter and custom hand stitched leather shift boot (both the factory shifter and shift boot go with the car)
- Flowmaster American Thunder cat back exhaust system
- Eibach Pro Kit lowering springs
- Hotchkiss caster/camber plates
- Hotchkiss K-Member brace
- Alpine head unit with Sony and Alpine speakers in the factory locations and pioneer slim 10Ē subwoofer with Sony amplifier
This needs to go to a new owner who will continue to take care of it as there are few unmolested four-eyed mustangs still in as good of shape.
Contact me with any questions! Thanks!
1967 Mustang C-code Coupe
Last edited by uncomfortablynumb; 06-25-2019 at 06:02 PM.