Vintage Mustang Forums - View Single Post - Are out of staters...
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 05-16-2002, 08:02 AM
rhyno9

Absolutely NOT [IMG]/forums/images/icons/mad.gif[/IMG] are you people from Indiana allowed to come over here and ruin our little group. Of course I am just kidding about the people from Indiana just as long as they are not originally from Wisconsin and especially if they wear Green Bay Packers shirts when they come to Illinois [IMG]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/IMG]. You are lucky my hillbilly neighbor did not see that Packers shirt he would have flipped. I think I told you about him, he is the one with the three car garage who only owns two cars but chooses to park his pickup in his yard. During football season this clown drives everywhere with a huge 4 foot by 6 foot Bears flag flying about 2 feet over the top of the cab on his F150[IMG]/forums/images/icons/crazy.gif[/IMG]. I'll stop rambling now. Anywho are you going to go the Berrien County fairgrounds for the Good Guys Rod and Custom show this weekend? I was thinking about throwing the little man in the backseat and going for a drive if the weather holds off. Talk to you later Doug.

Ryan

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome