Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Seattle area mustang parts?

7K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  michaele 
G
#1 ·
Besides the wild west mustang ranch in Woodinville are there any other mustang specific parts stores in the Seattle area?

#3 ·
Bel-Kirk is on Bel-Red Road in Bellevue, around 127th (Evans Shopping Center). They have parts, but aren't necessarily known as the friendliest of folks. I've worked with them a few times and never had problems, but I've heard many horror stories from others.

#5 ·
When I was building my 66, I got most of my parts, and much knowledge and support, from a guy in Snohomish, Scott Robinson. He runs a Mustang parts and restoration business out of his home, Northwest Pony Shoppe. Great guy, good prices on good parts, and at any given time he's got 4 or so Stangs in various stages of restoration, so when you pick up your parts he'll take you out to the shop and show you how to install them!

#6 ·
Don't go to Scott's if you're in a hurry.... you'll end up there all afternoon talking 'stangs!

Good guy, a little out of the way for me.

#8 ·
Yup, I've gotten in trouble with the wife several times when I've said "Honey, I'm running up to Scotts to pick up some parts. Be back in a few!". Silly her, she thought I meant a few minutes!

#9 ·
Depends on where you're coming from, son. From Bellevue, MR is about 30 minutes faster round trip. At least the current location; I'm not sure where the new location is.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.