Vintage Mustang Forums - View Single Post - 66 stang f/s original cal car pony int. a tru survivor
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-15-2004, 01:18 PM

i got a 66 mustang that i've been workin on for a little while now my other project forces me to get rid of it because of finances.
let me start with the details
i have a rebuilt yr matching c4 trans that still needs to be put in,original v8 engine,original pony interior, w/console intact as well as steering wheel courtesy lights clove box cover all gauges work , the fuel needs a new sender not a big deal rims w/ pirelli tires with alot of miles lefton them, no rust,built and sold in san jose, where it currently residesgood glas most of the chrome is good the bumpers are the exception engine runs like a champ , lost of power i got new heads , and ill be adding a new carb and manifold before selling will include everything original i take off the car this car is great for a daily driver, oh yea and it also has silver and black paint for you raider fans , it needs some touch up but i know i guy in town will do it for cheap.i have pics available. email me @ [email protected] im looking to get around 6k im negotiable though, im intrested in trades for chevy's only

also i would like to stress i would love to see this car go to someone thats goin to give her new life and not strip her for her original parts, thanks for looking guys
jesse :p

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome