Vintage Mustang Forums banner

REGIONAL EVENTS TO ADD ON CALENDAR - GET IN HERE

18K views 47 replies 23 participants last post by  69GT350H 
#1 ·
Please add information on upcoming events and activities in our region to this thread. Include dates, locations, and hopefully a link to the event info. I'd like to get the good stuff in our calendar ASAP.

THANKS!

#6 ·
Hemmings Muscle Machines
Musclepalooza

Sunday, May 30
Lebanon Valley Dragway
West Lebanon, NY

(1/2 way between Albany, NY and Pittsfield MA on Rt. 20)

http:\\www.hemmings.com
http:\\www.dragway.com
Registration - jbrownell@hemmings.com

$15 for Car Show
$30 Racing Only
$35 Racing & Car Show (1 car/driver)

Time Trials: 10:00 AM; Eliminations: 1:00 PM
Registration closes at noon; Judging 1:00 PM

#8 ·
June 13th
Longbranch Park in Syracuse,NY.

#11 ·
All Ford show in South Jersey. Date is Sept. 12 at Holman Ford Rt. 73 Mount laurel NJ. Hope to see some VMFers there, I am the vice president of the South Jersey Mustang club so I will be there. 7Dmach1 says he is coming and Nick, Dodgestang might make it there. would like to get a bunch of us there and take a group photo.

#12 ·
The 15th annual Fall Swap Meet
Nov. 7, 2004
7am to 4pm
Rain or Shine
Antique - Street Rod - Classic - Racing
Special Interest - Cars - Trucks & Parts
Used Speed Parts - Tools - Collectibles - Toys

Held at Lake Compounce Amusement Park Parking Lot
I-84 to Exit 31 North on Route 229 Follow the Signs

Spectators - $5.00 each includes parking

Car Corral - $20.00 each vehicle, including driver
- with trailer or ramp truck aditional $20.00
(Example: Car + Truck = $40)

Special Parking for Pre-1949 Rods only dash plaques first 200

Vendor Spots - $40 Ea. app. 15'X20' in size
Vendor Vehicles Measured upon arrival
NOTE! Vehicles exceeding width
and/or length will be charged for additional spot
Example - Motor Home pulling car trailer will take 2-3 spots.

NOTICE! Absolutely NO PETS ALLOWED!

Further Info: (203) 697-9113

see ya there....

If anyone's going, let me know. I may be sellling this fall. Free burgers and drinks for VMF members!!

#15 ·
Yep, went at 5 AM :horror:

Was really nice to get up there early though. Vendors were just setting up so the place wasn't all picked over. Got an LP heater for the garage, Torker intake for the 351C, Milwaukee circular saw and some odds-n-ends....

Anyone else go??

BTW: I'll be selling at the Compounce swap meet on 11/7. Any VMF'r there should stop by to say hey...

I'll post the details as we get closer.....

#16 ·
You got in at 5:00 :horror:
I didn`t think they opened the gates until 6:00, I was there at 6:15 :winkgrin:

I got an EFI setup from a `91 5.0, a `66 day/night mirror, and what`s turning out to be a somewhat usless 8" rear from a `76 M II. It`s length is good for `64.5/`66 and it`s got 3.00:1 ratio, but the dang thing`s got a weird wheel bolt pattern :wall:

Maybe I can get some 5 lug axles to fit it...

I`m tenatively planning to go to compounce, keep us updated :biggrin:

#18 ·
kid, the Compounce swap is a combination of both. There are probably 20~30 or so new parts & tool dealers there regularly. The rest is individual sellers, which is probably about 400 strong. It's been getting huge the last couple years, taking up almost the entire parking lot. They have had to use the sand pits as auxiliary parking. There is also a show car section and a car corral. It's probably the nicest swap in CT.

#21 ·
Has anyone been to the "Thirty-Third Don Hoenig's Swap Meet and Flea Market", it's located at the Thompson International Speedway in CT? Runs two days Nov 6/7. It's advertised in Hemmings as "1,000 vendors, 100 acres, thousands attend, space available first come, first served, rain or shine; Thompson International Speedway; 7 am-5 pm"

Thanks John

#25 ·
26th Annual Rutland Area Vehicle Enthusiasts Car Show and Flea Market.

July 9-10, 2005 at the Vermont State Fairgrounds in Rutland, Vermont.

More information at http://clubs.hemmings.com/rave

On US Route 7 in Southern VT. About 3 hours from Boston, Hartford, Portsmouth NH, Montreal, Que. Averages about 400 cars. Saturday night activities. Lots of fun, family event. All proceeds to charities.

#26 ·
2 shows comming up on june the 12th, the first one is at long branch park in Syracuse,NY & the other one is in Williamsville, NY out by Buffalo at the George F Lamm post, 962 Wehrle dr.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.