Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Swapmeet is coming quick

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  4280 
#1 ·
Well I packed the parts trailer and took it over to my friends for his items to be packed. This year I sold 2 of my extra stalls to Harland at Horseheavn mustang . He is bringing a 24ft trailer with all sorts of mustang parts.

Now who is going this year.

Located up at Expo stall 6161-6166

Troy

#2 ·
I will be going. It is in my back yard and have a hard time not going, even when I don't need anytying. I may start looking for my next project this year. I'd love to build a Nash/Rambler American Wagon from the early 50's to early 60's.

#3 ·
I wrote the wrong weekend on the work calendar and then someone else requested the correct dates off . Sucks .

Looks like PIR on Thursday and the big swap meet on Friday only . Taking my 11 year old son for the weekend again .

#4 ·
I put myself on the calendar at work as "off," but we're in the middle of a personnel shortage (one had a heart attack and the other on a long-planned trip to Hawaii!)...if life normalizes by then, we're going Thursday-Sunday. If not, who knows.

I have this '67 pile'o'Camaro that I'm thinking of trailering up to try and off load on some unsuspecting Chebby-loving sucker. It'll be at PIR if it goes. Otherwise, we're just camping and shopping, as usual. Always on the lookout for '69 Mustang stuff.

#5 ·
I will be going.

looking for some 8 or 9 inch rear end parts and some wheels.

throwing on my exhaust this weekend to. thank god saturday is supposed to be clear.

#7 ·
Bought it to "help" out a friend who "needed" a Harley right at the end of the year--some special deal on a special model. Camaros are NOT my thing, so I thought I'd sit on it for a couple of months and try to find a project Camaro sucker--like I am a Mustang project sucker--to unload it on. Things have gotten kind of rough at work and I haven't had time to mess with it or put it on Craig's List yet, so I was thinking I might drag it up to PIR.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.