Vintage Mustang Forums - View Single Post - c4/c5 Transmission swap questions
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 04-11-2013, 09:17 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 10
I found in other post a company called WIT. They list their bellhousing in an manor that im not sure what im getting there are three part number they list with varying sizes based on the torque converter diameter.

Would this be correct for a 66 mustang with a 289?

"Bell Housing, C-4 (302) With 11 3/4" Converter (With Cable Mount Holes) Bolts To Pump"
JCarden is offline  
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome