The car's body was away, and I had finished the FMX transmission. So on with the engine. I was already .030 over when it was in the 69 GT, and now one of the piston walls had rusted from the water intrusion. Got lucky and they were able to bore the 351w to .060 over. The journals on the crank had rusted now that it was out of the block, so it was now going to need to be sent out to be polished. Looking everything over, I had previously inspected the engine and knew the path, so I went with a stroker kit and got a new crank, rods, pistons and rings to go with the Comp Cams Magnum 280 cam that I had just installed in the engine before the storm. Obviously, this is no longer going to be a stock build. Hence the reason for the stall converter. I purchased an ARP bolt kit and started building the block. I was installing the Pete Jackson gear drive and found they want me to grind on the timing chain cover for clearance and that is where I stopped while I waited for a replacement cover so I would not cut up on the original one.