Vintage Mustang Forums banner

membership

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  zim64half 
#1 ·
I went to the CVMC Web page sent an email to become a member twice and have had no response. I'm not sure what to think. Did I fill out something wrong, are you not looking for new members? If someone in the club could message me, I'd like to get involved. I have had the same car ('67 fastback ) since 1980 I have gone through it meny times loving every minute of it. Inthe '80's I was a member of the Northern Illnois Shelby club but haven't been involved since and my wife and I would like to be a part of a drive around and do things community rather than sit next to the car on cruse nights.

#2 ·
Hey Ponyboy,

There is nothing wrong with your tv......you are a member just by filling out your profile, no fees, no dues, just show up at the events and share the love. Oct. 1 and 2 is the big deal this year as our annual Trackside Show at he Autobahn will joined by the MCA Fall Event, the WCSAAC, Team Shelby and CVMC and anything else Ford.

Today is the birthday of the Mustang. Go tape a candle to the antenna and blow it out. Better yet go stretch your pony's legs - this weather is as good as it gets.....

Welcome to CVMC.
And check out the calendar for cruises, shows, etc. Yesterday was Mustang appreciation day at Gateway in Tinley Park. Lots of great Mustangs. Had a 2016 GT350 parked next to a 1965 GT350 - had some fun.

John

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.