Vintage Mustang Forums - View Single Post - Classic Industries will start to sell Classic mustang Parts now???!!??
View Single Post
post #19 of (permalink) Old 04-19-2018, 02:59 PM
65 Pony

When we were in the area last year, I got to spend a "car day" on vacation. I did a tour at chips shop, visited classic industries, socal speed shop up in Pamona, and a couple other places I can't quite recall and even went to a local cruise in in Huntington Beach.

I saw what a few people mentioned, it seemed like a lot of people sitting down waiting for someone to get to them. HOWEVER, if I was local, I think I could handle the wait if that meant I got to get my stuff right then. I do have NPD a couple hours away in NC and have been there multiple times, especially when trying to get matching interior colors, but it was so cool for SO MANY parts places and shops to be in one "local" area. I think when they bring up your name they can see how much you've spent, so I always get treated nice The counter people have always been super nice to get a couple versions of colors for me, blue is especially a pain in the ***...

2011 Mustang 3.7L Premium Pony Package
2015 Silverado 5.3L 2LT DC Z71
1965 Mustang C Code Coupe 289/T5/3.25
1967 Chevrolet C10 350/700R/3.73
1967 Firebird 400

Last edited by 65 Pony; 04-19-2018 at 03:02 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome