1966 T code coupe - Vintage Mustang Forums

post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-10-2019, 12:28 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Member

1966 T code coupe

I have a 66 T code coupe I am going to sell, built for my granddaughter but safety and fuel use had us put her in an Escape. has about 90k original miles, I bought it from a friend whom has had it in storage for about 15 years as it was his daughters car and she didn't want to take it to new York when she graduated college, 200 cid., fresh rebuilt c-4, rebilder said trans had never been into, power rack and pinion, factory a/c with sanden conversion, mustang steve power disc brake master and booster, prop valve, 2005 GT front discs and calipers, 2001 Crown Vic rear disc brakes and calipers, change out to 5 lug frt from 65 v-8 and used the donor 8 inch rear end. I have 2006 Mustang 17" Factory al. wheels new tires, blackwall, just finished putting upper a frame suspension in, and had an alignment done after r&p was installed, flaming river conversion done to stk column. new radiator and hoses, new heater core, Kenwood hidden in glove box stereo with sub and amp in trunk in custom enclosure, New humphugger console, new frt/rear seat covers, TMI, two tone white/blk, same on new door panels, new dash, floors are good, replaced small area by a/c drain on passenger side, has kick panel speakers and 6x9 in rear deck, tanks inc efi tank, hard plumbed from frt to back with efi hose, I installed an AFFORDABLE fuel injection setup on it, in tank pump[no noise] holley fuel psi regulator, I am not able to figure out the gremlins in the efi as I dont understand it and the people I bought it from think im an idiot, but with efi I am! I freshend up the engine lower end, has a later model larger log head on it, I also have a fresh rebuilt 200 engine to go with it,along with a new I bbl carb, I have just gotten disgruntled with the car and it sits, it was dark green but is now raven black, has typical rust in doors and a cracked frt windshield, I have abt 13k tied up in this car, anyone interested in an offer? I'm sure I have forgotten things on it. drives nice, she loved it but her driving worried us. text me if interested, montie, 979-820-3332 mention coupe and I will call you. located in college station, texas
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Vintage Mustang Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page