I didn't get as far as I wanted to this week. I was hoping to complete the body filler process, but it didn't happen.
I finished stripping the entire quarter, and was happy to see that there aren't any rust issues. The skin could have been installed a little cleaner, but it is usable. I removed the rear seat bottom, interior quarter panel, and sail panel. The inside of the quarter was not primed where the skin was welded, so I'll address that. The floor has been replaced, same as the quarter, could have been cleaner, but acceptable for now. I'm planning on making this a nice driver, so as long as it's rust-free and structurally sound, I'm using as-is. I do plan on restoring the car in the future, but I want to enjoy it as "my car" for awhile.
As 665spd stated in his project thread, $30,000 now gets you a questionable small block Mach 1, so the work that's been done is helpful. At least I know what I'm dealing with.
This is an experiment to me. The way I'm doing the body work is as follows: Getting back to bare metal. Using Evercoat metal-to-metal to rough fill the weld seams, because it doesn't absorb water. Epoxy priming the areas that need filler. Applying Evercoat Rage filler over the scuffed epoxy primer. Another coat of epoxy over the finished filler and bare metal areas, then a primer surfacer. This process worked well on my 66, so I'm sticking to it.
This is where I'm at right now: