Made a little bit of progress while waiting for new floor pans to arrive. Ordered from CJPony, but kicking myself for doing the free ground shipping. Has taken almost 3 weeks to arrive. In the meantime I've managed to:
1) Cut out the passenger side seat riser and the majority of the floor pan (waiting for new pan to come in for the final cut)
2) Ordered a metal trunk divider that I'll weld in place. The cardboard one doesn't provide any real protection from being covered in gasoline if you get rear ended hard.
3) Found another mouse nest inside of the frame rail. Exciting! Was able to clean it all out, rust convert/encapsulate, and weld through prime the edges
4) Was able to sell the stock seats, center console, rear seat upholstery, hood, dual snorkel hood scoops, and old carpet (no idea why since it was molded, but he was willing to pay)
5) I've also ordered new Pro-Series Sport-R Villain seats from TMI in blank vinyl/black suede, along with matching rear foam and upholstery.