Can I ask you a big favor? Can you get me a few specs for what's right there in the pics? In inches if possible, yes I'm a lazy American
! I don't even own a metric tape measure.
1. Is that a std length reverse rotation water pump or the short ('94-'95 mustang) timing cover/water pump accessory drive?
2. Is that a March Performance Ultra pulley/bracket set?
3. How thick is your radiator/fan combo from the front mounting flat to the back of the electric motor?
4. Did you modify/cut out your radiator core bulge to make more space?
5. How thick is your timing cover, water pump setup, from the block face to the tip point of that water pump?
I'm building a '68 too and trying to figure out which water pump and serpentine system will work. Would like to keep a mechanical fuel pump in the timing cover if at all possible. I'd be glad to have as much clearance as you have...