Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Lansing, the one in ILLINOIS
A nice day, and again, the here and there rare cars. Did you see:
1) the 51' Ford Victoria? That was from the time when the two door hardtops began.
2) the white 95' Cobra Mustang R model? A great story and it was the privateer owned winning car of it's day
3) the blue 71' 429 Cobra Jet Mustang? Sold to the Ford engineering department, building EEE in Dearborn for testing according to the documents posted.
4) the triple black 80's Fox body convertible with about 15,000 miles?
5) the 64 Galaxie with the 427 engine, Holman/Moody parts, and a healthty thumping idle?
Other great looking cars, too many to mention. Oh, and of course the 6 or 7 parade laps we all got.
Hats off to the workers. They know who they are. Also, nice not to have cars running on the track during the awards presentation, right?
67 GT 350: MCA & SAAC Gold winner
67 S code GTA coupe