I'm thinking about going vintage racing with the VSCDA - Any ideas? - Vintage Mustang Forums

post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-29-2004, 05:01 PM Thread Starter
CRR

I posted something similar in the General Forum, but I wanted to see if anyone local (northern Illinois) is racing a '65 - '66 coupe prepared to 1966 SCCA Trans Am/FIA Group 2 specifications. If so, what organization do you race with and do you have any good sources for preparation information (such as GCR and specs)?

Thanks,
Chris
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-29-2004, 05:39 PM

last week at road america, BRIC race, i met the owner of www.mustangpartsmall.com he races a 65 fastback in the vintage classes. i can tell you his car is all ford production parts, all spec to 1965 racers. he is an extremely nice person. i'm sure he could get you squared away. i forgot his name. he's out of watertown, WI. he can be reached at (920) 567-0028. good luck.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-30-2004, 10:59 AM Thread Starter
CRR

Mario,
Thanks for the tip. I missed the BRIC because I went to the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix that weekend. I'll give him a call. Hopefully, he will be at the SAAC or the Fall Vintage Festival coming up at Road America.

Chris
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Vintage Mustang Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page