decent towing company in Villa Park - Vintage Mustang Forums

post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-25-2013, 10:49 PM Thread Starter

decent towing company in Villa Park

Does anyone know of a decent towing company in Villa Park? I rented a trailer and brought the Mustang over to a guy (future family friend) to get it running again and apparently its more work then he can do at the moment and that were are willing to pay for. so I need to get it back to Hoffman Estates to look at selling it possibly. when we started to take it there we found that the brakes must have leaked fluid since they were none existant at this time. and the bad part the car is currently located at the top of an inclined driveway.

But I'm looking to get it moved saturday and I can rent a trailer but don't have the extra help that it may take to get it down the driveway without losing it so I do have a problem

http://s1264.photobucket.com/user/el...Coupe%207-2014

65 Mustang Coupe
78 TransAm
86 El Camino
12 Traverse
07 G6 Sedan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-26-2013, 02:02 AM

try JR"s out of Lombard 630 941-8899. They have a flat bed. Usually cost is $75-$100 to hook up the car and $3-$4 every mile to your house.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-29-2013, 07:29 PM Thread Starter

got it home

well I got the Mustang home, I decided to just rent the auto transport from UHaul and bring it home myself I figured I might have to wait awhile for the tow truck to come and get it and I was running out of time on a very busy day. I'm not sure what to do with it at this point.
we did want to get it back to road ready again so my daughter can have it at her wedding in mid October buit maybeit would be better to sell it and try to find something running that maybe needs bodywork since I'm comfortable with that.
replacing the fuel line doesn't sound like a good time but wish we knew that before we bought a brand new tank.

http://s1264.photobucket.com/user/el...Coupe%207-2014

65 Mustang Coupe
78 TransAm
86 El Camino
12 Traverse
07 G6 Sedan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Vintage Mustang Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page