Car

Garage
Vehicle Name Car
Year 1967
Make Ford
Model Mustang
Color Wimbledon White
1967 Ford Mustang
History Purchased in 1990. Did a ground up restoration. Rebuilt the engine, tranny and differential. Painted under the car, in the car and the body. All in the garage. Over the years I have ran four different cams and three different carbs. Check out my thread about the Brawler carb if you want my current tuning specs.
Exterior
1967 Ford Mustang Exterior
Lightweight fiberglass front bumper, painted over chrome trim around windows.

Interior
1967 Ford Mustang Interior
Clock and tack movements upgraded to late model, but retaining original face and hands. Back seat removed for weight reduction. Battery in trunk. Air/fuel ratio meter on steering column. Grant GT steering wheel. Car alarm.

In-Car Entertainment
Lightweight Kenwood Din stereo with USB input, no CD drive. Several small light speakers in back.

Under the Hood
1967 Ford Mustang Under the Hood 1967 Ford Mustang Under the Hood
Original GT390, Performer RPM intake, Holley cast aluminum valve covers covering iron adjustable 1.76 rockers, Lunati 10330701 (62001) street cam, Lunati valve springs, Crane retainers, Manton pushrods, Quick Fuel Brawler Race carb 650 vacuum, wide ratio top loader 4 speed with Hurst linkage, McLeod clutch #75112, FPA tri-Y headers to custom made X piece with 2 1/2" pipe to turbo mufflers dumping just past axle, Accel race distributor w/magnetic trigger, MSD 6200 spark box, 9" x 3.00 upgraded to limited slip.

Suspension
720 coils, Arning drop, solid 1 1/8 sway bar up front.
3/4" rear sway bar, 5 leaf std eye leafs lowered about 1/2" in back. KYB gas adjust shocks.

Wheel and Tire
Torque Thrust D wheels, 15 x 7
Vredestine Sportrac 5 tires up front. Cheap Accelera Alphas in back, (for now). 225 60 15's.
Views: 224

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome