Vehicle Name Coupe resto mod
Year 1968
Make Ford
Model Mustang
Color Blue
Packages 6 cyl auto, no ac
1968 Ford Mustang
1968 Ford Mustang
History Bought clean rust free Calif car, abandoned father son project because they swapped in a bad used 302 for the 6 cyl.

Manual 4 piston front SSBC brakes and a disc brake 3.73 posi rear end out of a '98 Explorer, and I'd really like to upgrade to large 6 pistons up front someday.
Exterior
Stock for now. Ugly but will change. Unfortunately, paint is far last on my list.

Interior
Stock for now, taking out haggard center console, looking at tilt steering, nice leather sport seats, 4 pt harness options.

In-Car Entertainment
Pioneer single din, simple, but will upgrade and amplify.

Under the Hood
302 roller with Trick Flow 61 cc twisted wedge heads. 600 cfm Edelbrock, Borgeson PS box, Tremec T5z

Suspension
1 1/8" front sway, Global West UCA's, roller spring perches, shelby drop, Pacific Thunder LCA's, strut rods and lower crossmember. Manual 4 piston front SSBC brakes and a disc brake 3.73 posi rear end out of a '98 Explorer, and I'd like to upgrade to large 6 pistons up front someday. I want great brakes so I can stop it with my big toe when heel-toeing into corners.

Wheel and Tire
225/45-17's on 17x8 Rev Classics for now. Would like to go as wide as possible on 18's someday, autocross style meat.
Views: 116

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome