Vintage Mustang Forums

Vintage Mustang Forums (https://forums.vintage-mustang.com/)
-   General Discussion (Non-Vintage Mustang) (https://forums.vintage-mustang.com/general-discussion-non-vintage-mustang/)
-   -   Weekend pics? (https://forums.vintage-mustang.com/general-discussion-non-vintage-mustang/1157542-weekend-pics.html)

69bosssvt 05-19-2019 01:03 PM

Weekend pics?

1 Attachment(s)
We had the Ocean City MD. Car show...couldn't make it but it was a great weekend for it. I did get to enjoy the 'vert anyway...show me some pics of your "mustang" weekend

LeeFred 05-19-2019 02:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Saturday I went to a "local" Cars and Coffee in Sierra Vista, which is about 50 minutes driving west from where I live. It was a really nice morning to be out in the Mustang with the tunes jamming through the sound system and enjoying the spring weather. While there, I took a picture of the local radio mascot with my car.

JeffTepper 05-19-2019 05:38 PM

Lee:

For a moment there I thought you might be the guy in the blue suit !! lol

LeeFred 05-19-2019 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeffTepper (Post 10163682)
For a moment there I thought you might be the guy in the blue suit !! lol

Poor guy was under there sweating his #^@( off. It started warming up, and a couple of times I saw him remove his "head" to get some air.

Randyfastback65 05-19-2019 07:27 PM

https://i.postimg.cc/63STxfTH/21-D1-...435-D834-F.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/3NvN80v3/E7-F41...-F0652-DB7.png
I woke up my fastback from hibernation and took her to the local cruise...
My wife took the pic of me while we were driving there....I took a few pics at the cruise, but they were all washed out by the bright sun and werent really worth posting...when we got home the sun had settled behind the hill so I took the pic of the car in my backyard.

Grabber70Mach 05-19-2019 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 69bosssvt (Post 10163538)
We had the Ocean City MD. Car show...couldn't make it but it was a great weekend for it. I did get to enjoy the 'vert anyway...show me some pics of your "mustang" weekend

Yes it was, a lot of nice cars down there.

geicoman58 05-19-2019 09:00 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I was there with the other woman! My 85 year old parents drove down from New Hampshire, took the Cape May ferry over Thursday afternoon and stayed with me at our little old condo on 126th st. I drove them around, took them to the convention center, they had a blast! They are not "car" people, but pops had a 55 thunderbird and a 56 2dr vick he bought new, saw a 36 ford like the one he learned to drive on...they were quite impressed with my mustang that i had bought as worn out old car back in 78...they left saturdaty morning for annapolis., I got to talk with a lot of mustang owners and see some really nice cars! Will go back there for the october show...Plus gotta get ready for ford carlisle!

Attachment 708570

Attachment 708572

DrHawkeye 05-20-2019 10:38 AM

Weather kept mine indoors this weekend, but I did some dabbling on it, adjusted a headlight, replaced door handles with shiny ones, and worked on repairing the door panel so I can put it back on this weekend. Best thing was getting one of the big black rubber baby buggy hood bumpers in the slot. Been fighting it for a while and finally got it in place.

Roddster 05-20-2019 10:56 AM

For a weekly dose of cars, I check the forum at Spotlighthobbies.com Multiple makes, cars and trucks. And if you build model cars, plenty of those too.

And for Dr Hawkeye, one of the "every Friday photos"is from out your way. Shhots a many local shows in northwest Illinois.

eldog 05-20-2019 12:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
For my mustang weekend, I finished up getting everything stripped out for the painter

Grabber70Mach 05-20-2019 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geicoman58 (Post 10163780)
I was there with the other woman! My 85 year old parents drove down from New Hampshire, took the Cape May ferry over Thursday afternoon and stayed with me at our little old condo on 126th st. I drove them around, took them to the convention center, they had a blast! They are not "car" people, but pops had a 55 thunderbird and a 56 2dr vick he bought new, saw a 36 ford like the one he learned to drive on...they were quite impressed with my mustang that i had bought as worn out old car back in 78...they left saturdaty morning for annapolis., I got to talk with a lot of mustang owners and see some really nice cars! Will go back there for the october show...Plus gotta get ready for ford carlisle!

Attachment 708570

Attachment 708572

I recall seeing your car but didn't realize it was you. Very nice car.

Ibcnul8r 05-21-2019 08:14 AM

77 Attachment(s)
This was the 65th anniversary for this local hamburger joint called Dick's. This one is located in Kent, WA. It wasn't an award show. It was just for fun. Some nice cars came out for it. So I brought out my Mustang.

DrHawkeye 05-21-2019 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roddster (Post 10164034)
For a weekly dose of cars, I check the forum at Spotlighthobbies.com Multiple makes, cars and trucks. And if you build model cars, plenty of those too.

And for Dr Hawkeye, one of the "every Friday photos"is from out your way. Shhots a many local shows in northwest Illinois.

got a link? Can't find it.

sdcohe 05-21-2019 11:33 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by geicoman58 (Post 10163780)

Nice car, I'm pretty sure I saw it. I love that your parents attended with you. My Mom was planning on riding down with me but came down with some last minute health issues that prevented her from attending.

This picture was Thursday AM after the parade and the rain.

cobra94svt 05-23-2019 12:29 AM

Spent my weekend with plasma cutter and cut off wheels.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...967bed3289.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...215a2e0443.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk