Gas_Pumps Gas_Pumps is offline
- About Gas_Pumps
- 50 years of electrical engineering starting in Detroit auto industry.
- San Diego, CA
- Detroit history, Airplanes and the beach.
- Petroleum Equipment Consultant
- SWMBO's '66 Coupe 289, 2-V, C-4(Pony Interior, Rally Pac, A/C & Tiffany Stripe) & An absolutely rust free '65 289-2V C-4 coupe project. Now almost done. Only took 13+ years.
- Total Messages: 4
- Most Recent Message: 09-12-2014 09:55 AM
- Visitor Messages for Gas_Pumps
- Last Activity: 10-04-2019 03:39 PM
- Join Date: 03-05-2001
- Referrals: 0
|06:59 AM - 22GT quoted Gas_Pumps in post 1966 AC Unit ID
That Rally Pac is not mounted ...
|03:35 PM - 22GT quoted Gas_Pumps in post Testing a 65/66 heater resistor
You say it is a '65. I though...
|02:41 AM - tx65coupe quoted Gas_Pumps in post 65-66 Windshield Replacement
65 uses screw on molding clips...
|07:35 PM - hoodooman quoted Gas_Pumps in post Electrical issue 66 200
Put the tranny in neutral. Se...
|01:32 AM - 66conv6 quoted Gas_Pumps in post SMOG, Assembling parts
Ford actually made and sold a ...
|01:13 AM - Josep quoted Gas_Pumps in post SMOG, Assembling parts
Good luck getting the plugs ou...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|