66signalflare 66signalflare is offline
- About 66signalflare
- Born in Michigan, summer job while at MSU was at DAP spotwelding '78 and '79 mustangs together, now live in San Jose, CA. First car (16 years old) 1969 Mach 1, stayed alive somehow.........
- Boating, golf, dirt biking, 20 and 14 year olds
- Hi tech stuff
- 66 Fastback Signalflare
- Total Messages: 1
- Most Recent Message: 03-21-2015 04:28 PM
- Visitor Messages for 66signalflare
- Last Activity: 08-19-2019 01:46 AM
- Join Date: 03-10-2001
- Referrals: 0
|06:20 AM - mildensteve quoted 66signalflare in post Autolite 24F repro
The battery arrived today. It loo...
|03:51 PM - 69GT350H quoted 66signalflare in post Autolite 24F repro
Update: I do not recommend the e...
|11:24 PM - vegasloki quoted 66signalflare in post Latest thinking on replacement for Krylon 1613
6 cans on the way! Any recommenda...
|06:19 PM - kellysedars quoted 66signalflare in post Autolite 24F repro
Good News I think! While looking...
|10:31 PM - 196667Bob quoted 66signalflare in post Latest thinking on replacement for Krylon 1613
I find myself in some needed touch...
|03:17 PM - zray quoted 66signalflare in post Autolite 24F repro
Final update: Made contact with a...
|11:47 AM - sixtysevenGTconv quoted 66signalflare in post Autolite 24F repro
Does it work on an AGM? If my m...
|12:29 PM - 105810 quoted 66signalflare in post Hard turn shuts off engine
Are you sure it was fuel starvatio...
|06:58 PM - IndyFive-O quoted 66signalflare in post Proportioning valve setting - all the way open?!
Hmm.....mine is all the way out (s...
|04:23 PM - Fastback97 quoted 66signalflare in post What do you think about this car ?
Are those courtesy lights on the b...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|