66coupe289 66coupe289 is offline
- About 66coupe289
- Engine-289+.030, Holley 600,Performer RPM, headers,X-pipe,windage tray,.484/.512lift, 216/228duration. 9.7:1, Durospark w/Crane HI6 Box & coil,U.D. Pullies,65 heads,Ported Thrded studs, Roller tip rockers, 4 core radiator, Spal Elect. Fan Drive Line-Alum. Flywheel, T-5z, 8"-3.55 T-loc, King Cobra Clutch, Pro5.0 shifter Suspension-1" Shelby Drop, Exprt Brace & M.C. Bar, 620# coils, 5 leaf-mideye, KYB Gas-A-Just, Granada Discs, Wilwood Dual M/C Misc.-Moto Lita 6 bolt Steering Wheel, LED Tail
- Milwaukee (Sussex), WI
- Home improvements, camping, boating, road bicycling and obviously my Mustang. Die hard fan and graduate of the University of Michigan.
- Chris (Sussex, WI)
California car born an I6, now with warmed up 289 w/T-5z, 3.55T-loc, Granada Discs and 6 bolt Moto-Lita Steering Wheel. Owned since 1983.
- Chris (Sussex, WI)
- Total Messages: 2
- Most Recent Message: 03-27-2016 09:57 PM
- Visitor Messages for 66coupe289
- Last Activity: Yesterday 09:38 PM
- Join Date: 09-14-2001
- Referrals: 0
|01:37 PM - 66coupe289 quoted wicked93gs in post Have a couple grand to spend - more hp?
Sure, send me the link...we wil...
|07:21 AM - 66coupe289 quoted jdub in post Thoughts on this combo
If you build a 302 right ...
|09:30 AM - 66coupe289 quoted Flade in post Edelbrock Head games
Interesting to know. Most...
|08:41 AM - Chaplin quoted 66coupe289 in post MagnaFlow 15815
^^^ Thanks, the issue I have...
|07:12 PM - Flade quoted 66coupe289 in post Edelbrock Head games
I forgot to mention, the Twiste...
|11:10 PM - gen3 quoted 66coupe289 in post Choosing between intake manifolds
Agreed. No way would I risk mo...
|10:25 PM - 66coupe289 quoted gen3 in post Choosing between intake manifolds
I was thinking I would us...
|04:48 PM - 66coupe289 quoted Nailbender in post Owning Trailer VS U-Haul VS AAA
No fraud involved. If my car br...
|02:27 PM - 66coupe289 quoted Another Fastback in post HIPO Vin location
Over the weekend we found and took pi...
|05:47 PM - Nailbender quoted 66coupe289 in post Owning Trailer VS U-Haul VS AAA
I am not a fan of the AAA idea....
|12:10 PM - 66coupe289 quoted MyOldGrayMare in post How much money?
And how about all the warranties t...
|09:24 AM - 66coupe289 quoted patrickstapler in post Canton 15-610 Oil Pan Dipstick
That doesn’t look correct at all. A...
|02:40 PM - 66coupe289 quoted GT289 in post Disc brake rotor sizing.
Swept area (area under the...
|11:03 AM - 66coupe289 quoted wicked93gs in post Differences between stock C code and A code 289
In other words...a C code is a ...
|04:50 PM - 66coupe289 quoted 1965GTFB in post Extra Theft Protection-Try This
As titled "Extra Protection"....
|03:48 PM - 1965GTFB quoted 66coupe289 in post Extra Theft Protection-Try This
Perhaps one could just put the ...
|07:51 PM - Jeff351w quoted 66coupe289 in post ring end gap & courting disaster
When I built my engine with Kei...
|08:14 AM - 66coupe289 quoted NEFaurora in post Help please. My speedometer works but my
Whatever the case... It's not ...
|10:21 AM - 66coupe289 quoted John_in_SC in post Looking for manual trans advice
For what its worth - I replaced...
|10:22 AM - Huskinhano quoted 66coupe289 in post Anybody else got narrow feet?
Have you tried Red Wings? They...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|