jfstang jfstang is offline
- About jfstang
- [image]http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2517997[/image] [url=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2517997]
- Halton Hills, Ontario, Canada
- [/SIGPIC]67 Fastback GT -- original colour (Frost Turquoise), original 289 A code engine. Pic is of me and the Mustang taken in May of '67, with original F70-14 Wide Ovals. Same car is now restored to "as new" but 3 speed tranny swapped out for 4 speed back in the mid '80's, with tach dash, original Equalock rear, Koni's, Opentracker UCA, LCA, roller perches and idler arm, roller bearing pedal cluster, Cibie headlights, 4100 carb (old 4300 put in storage probably forever)
- Total Messages: 3
- Most Recent Message: 01-03-2014 03:17 PM
- Visitor Messages for jfstang
- Last Activity: Yesterday 06:49 PM
- Join Date: 08-25-2005
- Referrals: 0
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Senior Member
- klmustang67 is offline
|11:19 AM - DrHawkeye quoted jfstang in post Seam Sealer Around Gas Tank
That made me remember an old...
|10:32 PM - jfstang quoted Caper50 in post Seam Sealer Around Gas Tank
No sweat man, ya have to rea...
|02:53 AM - myfirstcar66 quoted jfstang in post The Stang was used for a wedding a few weeks ago....
Now on the adding Mustangs!!...
|08:06 AM - dbenichou289 quoted jfstang in post aligning trunk lid
Even Ford had issues like th...
|06:54 PM - Huskinhano quoted jfstang in post Recommendations for Shock Absorbers
To go further down this path...
|05:26 PM - jfstang quoted Huskinhano in post Recommendations for Shock Absorbers
One thing I never saw coming wa...
|10:15 AM - 22GT quoted jfstang in post 64.5 289 carb issues
Another neat footnote on the...
|08:17 PM - poqman quoted jfstang in post Differences between stock C code and A code 289
The only other mechanical ch...
|04:42 PM - 1ofAMillion+ quoted jfstang in post Sacramento County: Illegal to Work on Your Own Car in Your Own Garage
"The nine most terrifying wo...
|03:29 PM - Groundpounder17 quoted jfstang in post Adding a tach to a non-tach car
The NPD sourced tach will wo...
|08:59 PM - myfirstcar66 quoted jfstang in post THE OFFICIAL "Mustang sold with Owner's Remains inside" thread!
Well, an urn filled with you...
|12:20 PM - tx65coupe quoted jfstang in post FORD VS. FERRARI Film Nov. 2019
It'll be interesting to see ...
|09:31 AM - rose62 quoted jfstang in post FORD VS. FERRARI Film Nov. 2019
It'll be interesting to see ...
|07:37 AM - jfstang quoted tx65coupe in post FORD VS. FERRARI Film Nov. 2019
At least there will be badass ...
|04:35 PM - jfstang quoted 67CustomStang in post FORD VS. FERRARI Film Nov. 2019
I saw the preview in the theater d...
|02:16 AM - happystang quoted jfstang in post Let's talk Shocks for a 68' Coupe!
I think they are double adju...
|06:58 PM - jfstang quoted mqu02 in post The Right Carb!
Another vote for an Autoli...
|09:22 PM - 2nd 66 quoted jfstang in post K&N for your house
True logic right there. In ...
|05:02 PM - jfstang quoted 2nd 66 in post K&N for your house
... it's kinda hard to clea...
|05:03 PM - jfstang quoted mustang656man in post Am I just too Picky about this Brake Pedal
Hang it up in your garage- Good co...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|