Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Milwaukee (Sussex), WI
Good today as a few things got done:
1.) Installed tach on dash ala a 66 Shelby. I made a Z bracket that connects beneath the speaker/defroster grill so that I did not have to drill into the dash pad. (wires fished that way too)
2.) Replaced Amp meter with Rocketman Volt Meter. Very happy with that mod. I got one with the volt meter face. The font is slightly more bold than original, but not something that jumps out at you.
3.) Finished the 6an braided fuel line and filter under the hood. Only standard rubber line left is the connection between the sending unit and the line at the tank. It did require a new fuel pump tapped for NPT fittings.
Chris (Sussex, WI)
289 w/AFR 165, T-5z, 3.55T-loc, Granada Discs and 6 bolt Moto-Lita Steering Wheel