classic car repair shop In MA or NH? - Vintage Mustang Forums
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By 23mako

post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-17-2018, 11:57 AM Thread Starter

Garage
classic car repair shop In MA or NH?

Not sure if there is a lot activity on this site but thought i would reach out. Just picked up a 65 convet and looking for a solid shop to bring it to when repairs are needed

thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-17-2018, 01:37 PM

Can’t answer your question but these cars are pretty easy to work on and lots of people on this board are more than willing to help and guide you with respect to maintenance and repairs.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-09-2018, 06:57 PM

Let me know when you find none. I am in metro west BOSTON and want a go to shop. Have done some stuff myself but there will be time for an expert opinion I am sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-09-2018, 07:40 PM Thread Starter

Garage
will be happy to share when i find one. seems like this forum is a ghost town too bad... i just started taking some night classes at the local tech on auto repair my instructor is pretty cool and i can bring my car in to do repairs with the class as teaching opportunity
Westcedar likes this.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-18-2018, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23mako View Post
Not sure if there is a lot activity on this site but thought i would reach out. Just picked up a 65 convet and looking for a solid shop to bring it to when repairs are needed

thanks
If you are close to Cape Cod, I know of a great body shop (Ryll Automotive) for classic mustangs as well as an automotive shop for other repairs (Moore Automotive). The body shop has worked on my 1969 convertible (top adjustment, mirrors, touch up) plus he did a frame off restoration for his own 1966 convertible 1 1/2 years ago, which turned out beautifully. The automotive shop also worked on my69 for a front disk brake conversion and carburetor help.

1969 Mustang Convertible
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-06-2018, 07:34 PM

Found a good guy in Framingham. Very knowledgeable and likes to talk old cars. Has a bunch of parts. http://fortesparts.com/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-06-2018, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23mako View Post

thanks
Post up on the general section of the forum.....TONS of info from members and advice of local shops.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Vintage Mustang Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page