Raffle - 64 1/2 concours convertible!!!! - Vintage Mustang Forums

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-11-2003, 03:44 PM Thread Starter

As many of you know, my car is a product of Glazier's Mustang Barn in Souderton, PA. To show my loyalty to the shop, I am posting this raffle notice, and I thought many of you may be interested in taking part. I've already bought a few tickets myself. I have nothing to do with the car, or the auction, and I am getting NOTHING from Glazier's for posting this. [/disclaimer]

[color:blue]The Harleysville Lions Club is raffling off a 64 1/4 Mustang convertible to benefit the development of a local park in Harleysville, PA. Tickets are $10 each or 3 for $25. Checks can be made out to the "Harleysville Lions Club" and sent to Glazier's Mustang Barn AND giving them your contact info - (see www.mustangbarn.com for Glazier's address and phone number.) You do not need to be present at the drawing to win. The drawing is on May 24th and will be in the Harleysville Recreation Center.

The Mustang is an award winning, medallioned trailer queen. It was restored by Glazier's about 10 years ago to concours correct standards. It is vintage burgundy, 260 V8, auto trans, tan top and interior, and has been appraised at about $30,000. It is absolutely perfect. The convertible top has not been lowered since its restoration. I have seen this car and it is amazing!! </font color=blue>

Story and pictures of my '67 coupe

My new forum for crazy motorcyclists; Suspects Unlimited.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-12-2003, 12:58 PM

I thought they already did this...I saw the mustang when I was getting quotes for rust repairs.

I can vouch for it....it is absolutely beautiful.

Slade

Slade & The KaStang

Current
200 CI, T5, Comp Cam 260H ,Dual Exhaust Headers, OZ 250/2V head, Holley 390 4V, DS2 Ignition w/ MSD Digital 6+, GT 5 lug disc brakes, 8" rear end, V-8 Steering

Current Project:
5.0 EFI with Megasquirt, BBK SSI intake Manifold, Trickflow TW170 AL Heads, TF Stage 1 Cam...and a quiet as hell exhaust. Want it to sound like an I6...

"It's not how fast you go...but how go you fast"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Vintage Mustang Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page