Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Atlanta/N. Georgia VMF Members

13K views 53 replies 25 participants last post by  wbcollins 
#1 ·
I'm an Atlanta area Mustang owner, any others who are here who want to connect to swap tech info, help with car projcts, have a need for parts, or want to get together for a weekend cruise give me a shout.

#3 ·
there's this little club that was born in Atlanta Georgia, called The Mustang Club of America. You may have heard of it.

Bad jokes aside, and though I've never been an MCA member, there are a lot of folks around you that are members, and are generally glad to help new guys.

#6 ·
im about 45 minutes south of atl. about halfway between there and macon. 68c probably the best bet for you would be mustangs unlimited in lawrenceville, as far as repop parts goes. they seem pretty knowledgeable every time ive talked to them and they are close enough that i can drive up there if the need arises and even closer for you

#9 ·
40 North, Cartersville.

MCA? No. I have bad vibes about them.

I'm probably psychotic but I still think that organization had some connection with my Rangoon Red 65 Convertible vanishing from the face of the Earth in 1994. It disappeared from Northeast Atlanta where their headquarters was at the time.

Don't flame me. I have nothing to substantiate it. It just shows up in the lines in my palms. :)

#10 · (Edited)
#11 ·
Help me sell my Datsun 240Z Project

I've had the Mustang an official two months, also for 2 months I've had my 1973 Datsun 240Z for sale on Craigslist.

I've gotten a lot of tire kickers and kids that don't know a 3/8 wrench from a salad fork.

Here's my ad: 240Z

If I still have it in a couple of weeks, I will bolt the fenders and re-hang the doors, hood and deck to make her a little more presentable.... then add a few hundred dollars for my time.

I'll pay anyone who helps me sell her a $200 finders fee. She has to go to make room for the Mustang and a 1972 Buick Skylark 'vert that will be for sale soon.

*no baby* just a new 1966 'stang.

four-zero-four-247-8485

~ Lee

#21 ·
Hey Eagle. We were going up on Friday, buuuuuuttttt... Turns out that is Good Friday and my wife doesn't want to travel on that day. So.....Believe it or not we will be leaving Saturday a.m., early. We should get there by lunch time. Hope to see you there. We won't be registering however. I'll be in a pearl blue '66 coupe with 16' Crown Victoria wheels, lowered a bit and I'll be with my lovely filipina wife.

#24 ·
My wife took a teaching job in North Cobb Co (Acworth) for the up-coming school year and my house went on the market last Monday, so it looks like, even though I make double her salary, I will be relocating to Bartow or maybe Paulding Co by the end of summer. I don’t like crowds or traffic, so the area that jumps out at me as appealing is Euharlee.

Anybody have any insight or advice on the Cartersville-Dallas area?

I’ll probably commute to Columbus for work for a while, but sooner or sooner I will look for work up there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.