hi all - Vintage Mustang Forums

post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-15-2002, 01:18 AM Thread Starter

hey i will be in san diego from feb 23 to may 15 with weekends off. i will have restoration in progress mustang with me. it is going to be my driver while im there. i am military and am going to school out there. dont laugh if you see the car while im out there. it is a first restomod and on a limited budget. well just figured i would say hi to you west coasters and ill see you in feb.

dave

1967 Mustang Coupe/Restoration Project/In storage for overseas tour in Hawaii
2007 Mustang GT Black/Black/5 Speed/1.5" Drop/MAC Intake/Tuned by Trick Tuners, San Diego/FRPP GTA Exhaust/9.15 stock in 1/8th mile/270HP,290 TQ/Born on 10/19/2006
2004 Mach 1/Ex Honolulu PD Car/K&N intake/FR500 rims/BBK Xpipe/Flowmaster exhaust/Mach 1 interior items/automatic/1 of 220 made
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-15-2002, 02:23 AM

Hiya!

Your coupe looks just fine to me - mine is bare and on jackstands! I wouldn't worry about a "liberal use" of bondo, I'm certainly not grading you on it!

If you make it to the Torrance area (just south of Los Angeles Airport), let me know, 'cause there'a few VMF'ers locally. We'll try to get together.

Mike

Thanks,

Mike (MCA #51273)
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-15-2002, 12:17 PM

Early welcome to San Diego area. I live in Oceanside which is next to Camp Pendleton. You will be here for the "Big 3" swap meet at Qualcomm on February 22,23 and "Fabulous Fords Forever" in late April at Knotts Berry Farm. Two great events. The swap is one of the biggest around and the show brings in 1600+ Fords Only. Go to www.socalcarculture.com for all of the events in the area while you are here. Hope you can mix fun with work while you are here.
Rick Allen/Oceanside, CA

Rick Allen/Prescott Valley, AZ

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-15-2002, 12:24 PM Thread Starter

no i wont actually get to san diego until sometime on the 23rd. so i wont be able to goto the big three swap. i hope i get to have some fun out there.

1967 Mustang Coupe/Restoration Project/In storage for overseas tour in Hawaii
2007 Mustang GT Black/Black/5 Speed/1.5" Drop/MAC Intake/Tuned by Trick Tuners, San Diego/FRPP GTA Exhaust/9.15 stock in 1/8th mile/270HP,290 TQ/Born on 10/19/2006
2004 Mach 1/Ex Honolulu PD Car/K&N intake/FR500 rims/BBK Xpipe/Flowmaster exhaust/Mach 1 interior items/automatic/1 of 220 made
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-16-2002, 03:07 PM

Well hello! You will be in town during the time of the Fabulous Fords Forever show at Knott's Berry farm in Buena Park. I think that show is the second weekend in April. Hopefully you can come up and meet other VMF regulars.

In the mean time, have a great holiday!
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-18-2002, 09:55 AM

The date is April 27, 2003. More info here http://www.fordcarclubs.org/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Vintage Mustang Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page