SOCal Newbie - Vintage Mustang Forums
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-30-2014, 03:45 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 54
SOCal Newbie

Hey Guys,

New guy here. Building a 68 coupe with a 351c. Just got painted and starting to build it from the current shell back into a running car. Any so cal guys good with the window install? I didn't take out all the door / quarter windows and have a bucket of pieces lol.
68angrypony is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-30-2014, 01:26 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 54
Great so cal crowd in here. lol
68angrypony is offline  
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-30-2014, 02:12 PM
Senior Member
 
tonkatoy37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Orange, CA
Posts: 171
Welcome to VMF!

tonkatoy37 is offline  
 
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-30-2014, 02:55 PM
Senior Member
 
samgupta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 664
yeah we really let this thread language before anyone got around to replying!

Welcome to the forum! Normally you will get a faster reply from the SoCal crew.

I haven't tried a window install prior but would be happy to help if you want to a hand or extra head to sort out it. Just PM me if you still have a need and if we're close by (I'm in OC) we can find time. You may also want to check out the ford shop manual, I'm sure it will have hints.

1966 A-code coupe...work in progress
samgupta is offline  
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-31-2014, 02:20 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by samgupta View Post
yeah we really let this thread language before anyone got around to replying!

Welcome to the forum! Normally you will get a faster reply from the SoCal crew.

I haven't tried a window install prior but would be happy to help if you want to a hand or extra head to sort out it. Just PM me if you still have a need and if we're close by (I'm in OC) we can find time. You may also want to check out the ford shop manual, I'm sure it will have hints.
Thanks guys. Trying to find some mustanger's to cruise with and talk shop with is definitely something I'm looking forward to.
68angrypony is offline  
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-31-2014, 02:51 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Pomona, CA
Posts: 431
Welcome! What area are you in? I know a few guys around me


Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App


03 Mach 1
65 coupe
dudeof05 is offline  
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-31-2014, 04:13 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 54
moreno valley / Riverside area
68angrypony is offline  
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-24-2014, 09:23 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Redlands, Ca
Posts: 915
Welcome. I live in the Redlands area and work in the Riverside area. I also have a 68 coupe. Have rebuilt many. Just started tear down mine, and doing some sheet metal work. Im usually off at the end of the week. If you need help feel free to contact me Mike (909)557-7778 call or text.


1967 S-Code Mel's 1968 J-Code Convertible
Mike is offline  
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-25-2014, 12:38 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Pomona, CA
Posts: 431
Nice I work out in Moreno Valley. Maybe one day I can check out your ride


Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App


03 Mach 1
65 coupe
dudeof05 is offline  
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-04-2014, 01:14 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
Welcome. I live in the Redlands area and work in the Riverside area. I also have a 68 coupe. Have rebuilt many. Just started tear down mine, and doing some sheet metal work. Im usually off at the end of the week. If you need help feel free to contact me Mike (909)557-7778 call or text.
I will try to contact you this weekend. I haven't been on here in a while. Thanks for the response. My number is 9515229913 in case you beat me to it. Jeremy
68angrypony is offline  
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-04-2014, 01:15 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeof05 View Post
Nice I work out in Moreno Valley. Maybe one day I can check out your ride


Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Sounds good. My number is above. You can shoot me a call or a text. Looking forward to building some community on here
68angrypony is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Vintage Mustang Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome