1. The Foxbody pedals won't fit. Cable, Z-bar, or hydraulic, take your pick
2. You can use an external pump like a 80s F150 or several companies make a tank with in-tank pump. Not sure that anyone makes a prebent return line tho. Rockauto has a $250 tank with pump in it, not sure how they work in real life, but they look nice
3. Nope. Headers are way off
4. PS pump will work, everything else no, unless you buy a lot of aftermarket parts to make it fit
5. Probably not. Also, the 8.8s have a flange instead of a yoke, so there's that to consider.
Cobra 5.0L & AOD swap? T5z swap? C4? Powerglide? I can't decide!