Vintage Mustang Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone need floor pans?

2K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  GypsyR 
#1 ·
Anyone in need of floor pans? trying to buy a fiberglass front valance from a guy. He won't sell it separate from the floor pans. It's all or nothing. Trying to justify driving 4 hrs round trip to buy the stuff. I'll give a fair deal to someone who needs them.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
I love it when forum members don't include any indication of were the hell they live! Do they think we're going to show up to borrow tools or their trailer?

#7 ·
Nice guy!

#12 ·
They are merely stating the fact that if you look at your profile there is no location. Someone local to you if they know your location may be more apt to consider your business proposal. With no price and shipping costs it may not be worth it to anyone to consider them not knowing your location. Hope you get the part you are after and can get the rest of the details worked out.

#14 ·
Still don't get where you would need tools or a trailer. Maybe I thought it was just a simple question. Anyone in need of floor pans? $100 for all if I buy them with the cowl.
Was that too complicated a question? Even with shipping it would be a good deal. Unless you live in Alaska. LOL!

#15 · (Edited)
It was simply an intended humorous response to the many forum members wanting to either sell something or needing help with a problem without giving any indication of were they are located. Peace!

You see, many of the frequent forum posters give light hearted jabs at each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.