Vintage Mustang Forums banner

65 Mustang Shelby GT350 Realistic Drawing

8K views 29 replies 22 participants last post by  orhanozvatan 
#1 ·
Hello all

I'm a new member. I draw cars and this is one of my drawings. I wanted to share my Shelby GT350 drawing with you 0:)

I added real vs my drawing image too. Which is drawing? :grin2:

You can watch video of my drawing from the link:

Attachments

See less See more
1 2
#8 · (Edited)
Thank you :smile2:

That's amazing! I'm surprised by two things: That this level of detail can be created by hand and that 33 others before me visited this thread and did not comment at all! Edit: just one...

How much do you sell your work for?
Haha :grin2: Thank you. No problem for me. I didn't receive any comment on another forum once :D Please send a PM for all details. I tried but cant send PM to you. @evantugby

#3 ·
That's amazing! I'm surprised by two things: That this level of detail can be created by hand and that 33 others before me visited this thread and did not comment at all! Edit: just one...

How much do you sell your work for?

#14 ·
Hello all

I'm a new member. I draw cars and this is one of my drawings. I wanted to share my Shelby GT350 drawing with you 0:)

I added real vs my drawing image too. Which is drawing? :grin2:

You can watch video of my drawing from the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vwa5x1mIvKg

Hi,

That’s beautiful. Could you please contact me?

Thanks.

Marty Dippel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#18 ·
Wow.!

Josep

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.